Stand Alone CPR
Stand alone CPR courses for adult/child/infant.
Stand alone CPR courses for adult/child/infant. Learn how to save a life with our comprehensive Stand Alone CPR course. The course covers all the essential knowledge and techniques needed to perform CPR effectively, including the proper technique for performing chest compressions, delivering rescue breaths, and recognizing common cardiac arrest signs.
The Stand Alone CPR course covers the following topics:
- Overview of CPR and the importance of quick action
- Understanding the anatomy and physiology of the heart and circulatory system
- Recognizing common cardiac arrest signs and symptoms
- The correct technique for performing chest compressions and rescue breaths
- Basic first aid techniques and steps for caring for an unconscious person
Our educational partners at Central Private are prepared for anything now!